Monday, May 16, 2011

it's about hobby

when i was in junior high, i always thought why i didn't have the same hobby as my friends? playing football, basketball, video games, etc. basketball and football for me are just an activity for me. video games? i play video games but not just like my friends that can play all night long. i always thinking, what is my hobby for real? why i don't have a hobby same as them? so i could talk about it all the time.

when i was a kid, i always interested in an airplane. how this things can fly? i always wondered that i want be in that plane. and that kind of feeling keep stay in my mind until now. there's not a lot of people in my community that have the same hobby as mine. for the very first time, i was got a little bit ashamed of my hobby. i don't know why, maybe because i didn't met a people that had same hobby like me. at that time, i thought that my hobby wasn't real. until i found a website that really what i'm looked for. that aviation website makes me feel great, the more i read the more i know that my hobby is real.

now, in my life in senior high i just realize that i want to be on of them who works in an airplane. and to be on of them i really want to makes my dream come true. work in an aviation industry and go around the world. day by day, that thing is getting real for me. i pray to God all day to make it.

from this story i just wanna tell that don't feel ashamed of what your hobby is, your hobby is just like part of your life. in my case my hobby is an aviation industry and now i'm looking forward to be a male flight attendant. i'm just so lucky that my friends and my parent support me. they always makes me feel good. and i'm working hard to reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment